Pfanner, Eric. "A Fix for Music Piracy: Tack a Fee on Broadband." New York Times 26 January 2009: B4.
Pfanner describes an interesting effort on the Isle of Man, one which - for a small fee - would provide the residents "unlimited amounts of music" (B4).
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Michael, this is Steve from -29. I am wondering if you are hot linking the stories, or do we actually have to put forth effort in order to get to the information?
ReplyDelete1
Steve, unless there's a hyperlink within the MLA Work Cited information or within my annotation, I am afraid that you'll have to find the source on your own.
ReplyDeleteNo problem Michael :) (It was sort of a joke) There is a handy add-on I use with firefox (called easy dragtogo) which allows me to highlight text, then drag it to either open up a direct link (even when it isn't hyperlinked) or google search results for the highlighted text.
ReplyDelete1
Steve, very cool. I was not familiar with this feature. I'll have to try it out.
ReplyDelete